link
Campus Technology is a blog for new and current college students. Campus Technology focuses on the tech side of your college experience. What computer do I need? What about wireless? What services or special purchasing programs are available? How can I afford the technology that I will need? You can send in your questions about tech in higher education.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Spring 2010 Tech Survey - Freshmen-Virtually all have computers. Over 91% of these are laptops.
-The most often purchased laptops are Dell (35%), HP (24%), and Mac (18.4%)
-Over 99% of the freshmen have cell phones and 22% of these are Smart phones
-So far 100% of freshmen have access to high speed Internet in their residence
-We asked about TVs: 64% have flat screen digital TVs and most others have tube TVs
-Over 97% own a digital music player. Three quarters of these are iPods.
Stayed tuned for more results.
No comments:
Post a Comment